Why Whole Life Insurance?
Whole life insurance can be an excellent foundation for a strong financial plan because of its many advantages, including simplicity, predictability and guarantees.
Though today’s financial marketplace can be precarious and change quickly, whole life insurance has remained a stable part of a financial plan that can combine three guarantees – death beneﬁt, fixed premiums, and cash value – into one powerful and effective asset.
Advantages of Whole Life Insurance
- Death beneﬁt guaranteed for the life of the policy
- Premiums guaranteed for the life of the policy
- Guaranteed cash value growth
- Potential for dividend payments, with higher dividend potential for select plans1
- Flexibility with policy loans through cash value accumulation as shown in the policy
- Living Benefits available at no additional premium2
- A stable financial asset on a balance sheet
- Income tax-free death beneﬁt3
Solutions Built to Meet Your Needs
Path Protector Plus® Whole Life offers five different plans and a variety of riders so it can be strategically utilized for multiple protection needs based on your life stage, financial situation and planning objectives. Take a look at the following examples – some of which might sound familiar.
Protecting your risk – Your premium rate will not increase during the life of your contract regardless of changes in your health or age.
Guaranteed Cash Value
Generate cash value accumulation – Cash value is contractually guaranteed to grow in your policy until age 95 or 121, depending on policy purchased.
Guaranteed Death Benefit
Provide for your family after you’re gone. Don’t wonder what would happen to your loved ones; know they are protected with a guaranteed death beneﬁt.
Compare our whole life solutions
Get a quick understanding of our whole life product portfolio with this at-a-glance chart.